Here is a photo of one of the triathlons that Laurel and I have competed in. I believe this was the Lake Las Vegas Tri, which is held here in Las Vegas. After looking back at the cycling photo's that I posted yesterday, I realized how bad an extra 25 pounds looks on someone who fancies them self an athlete. In the past two years I have put on the weight, and like most people, I struggle to get it off. It is not for lack of exercise, but rather that I am a sugar junkie! I love sweets. Too many factors contributed to adding the weight (work, stress, economy, having a teenager, etc.), but the underlying problem is that I quit working out 6 days a week with weights. So, back to the weight room for me, as that is the most effective way of getting rid of the pounds for me. So, for now - bear with me that I look like a chipmunk and my clothes look a little tight. I am not about to succumb to weight gain by purchasing larger clothing. The FAT must go!
No comments:
Post a Comment