Saturday, last day of week one training and I only need to run 3 miles. I did a quick three mile run on Grand Canyon, and everything went really smooth. The extra miles and cycling have not been a problem so far. I am happy to have finished the first week; now only 11 more weeks to go. I was in a hurry tonight--I had movie plans. I love hitting a new movie on Friday nights, and tonight was "Unknown". It turned out to be an awesome movie. Liam Neeson was great, he made the movie.
Tip for the day: I like to wear different watches when I run, but I don't like how sweaty they become. My watch used to slip and slide on my wrist once it got sweaty, but I didn't like cinching the watch up so tight that it wouldn't move, so I came up with this little idea. I just take a regular old sweatband and place the watch on top of it. No more slippery, sweaty watch. This also works great if you wear one of the big Garmin watches, it snugs up the watch on your wrist, especially if you have a small wrist.
No comments:
Post a Comment