Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 13 Training

I am excited to run the Leprechaun run tomorrow! Today is going to be a rest day with a trip to the gym for a delts & calves workout.
Easy day at the gym; this is the quickest routine that I do, and I can usually get through it in about 40 minutes. I did add on working abs today. I have worked my calves for so long with the running and cycling that I hardly ever feel the workout in them. Which is actually fine, because I don't know what more I would want to do to develop them. I don't want bigger calves, and I can count on one hand the number of times that I have ever had a calf cramp or felt they weren't strong enough, so at this point I think I am just happy to maintain the level of fitness that I have.
TIP:
Since we are hitting the 70's here in Las Vegas, and it is sunny the majority of the time, it is time to break out the sunscreen. I've already been picking up tan lines on my outside runs. One of the neglected area's for sunscreen is the lips. I have found the best lip balm ever. It is actually from a men's line, but is SPF 25, comes in cool flavors, stays on with sliding off, it only takes a very small amount to cover, and conditions the lips. Meet Jack Black Intense Thereapy Lip Balm! Here is a link to the company website; I usually buy it at Sephora.
http://www.getjackblack.com/jb/catalog.nsf/display!openagent&p=lips&loc=c
Yummy Flavors!
They just came out with a grapefruit ginger flavor that I can't wait to try. I will say that a tube costs about $7.50, but well worth it as it lasts forever. It really only takes a very small amount to cover. Right now I have the lemon chamomile, and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment