Sunday, May 8, 2011

Training Day 22

3/26/2011
Today's schedule calls for a three mile run, but I did 5 miles. Since I have been skipping some days I want to at least get the total mileage in, even if it isn't on the exact day and for the exact amount.
Today's run felt pretty good, I got up and ran early in the morning. It get's so hot so quickly here in Las Vegas that early morning running is about the only time that it is comfortable. It was so nice to watch the sun come up. I think running early in the morning starts my day out on a more positive note, and I have a lot more energy to get through the day. Around May I will have to start doing early morning runs on a regular basis, otherwise it just get's way too hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment