Today (3/24/2011) should be a 3 mile run and strength training, but again, I am in California and the weather is not cooperating in the least. I did hit the hotel "gym" & I use that term loosely, as there were not a whole lot of options in there. I did a delt's & calves workout, and I hit the stair stepper for 30 minutes. This equipment was not the best and I had to improvise with the calves, since there was next to nothing in there for the workout. I think I did OK though; at least it is better than nothing.
OK, so tip time again. I have a great, inexpensive watch that I have been using for my speed workout's and I also use it in the pool in the summer when I start adding in laps for variety in my workouts.

No comments:
Post a Comment