| Track Gang |
Speed workout tonight! I have a love/hate relationship with that track. Speed workout's hurt so good. Tonight's training schedule called for 5x400, which is actually an easier workout than I have been doing. It was a perfect night at the track, and a great group of people always show up. Watching some of these guys run is like watching a pack of cheetah's; they are soooo fast. My splits tonight were better than last Tuesday's splits, so the effort is already paying off. Today was a killer day though. I rode 11 miles of hills this morning, and my hammies were tender from all those damn (down) dogs at yoga yesterday. When the second day sore hits, its actually a good time to do more work, it lessens the pain.
SPLITS
1:58
1:56
1:57
2:00
1:59
| Ready to Ride |
| The Ride! |
No comments:
Post a Comment